Nov 3, 2013

Testimonials

"I studied with Anjali when I needed to get my SAT scores up. As long as you are willing to put in the work at the sessions, she really can help you grasp and understand the concepts of any subject. I was able to get all three of my scores up and get into the school that I wanted. I couldn't have been more pleased of my time with her!"

- Steve Suthers, student at Wittenberg University 

"Working with Anjali was such a great experience! She tutored me for the SAT math section and the SAT II Math level 2 subject test. After several sessions, I was able to increase my SAT math score to 700 and earn an 800 on the Math II SAT subject test. I'm very grateful that I had the opportunity to work with Anjali, as my test scores will be a huge benefit on my college applications this year!"

- Paige Hannah, Peters Township High School 

"Anjali Soi tutored me for about four months and my SAT scores due to her tutoring improved drastically. With Anjali's help, I felt more prepared than I ever was for the SAT test. It truly shows because my overall SAT scores improved by over 200 points. The work Anjali provides is no walk in the park. She will challenge you and expect you to perform at your very best at all times. However, the work is worth the reward. Anjali covers all topics that appear on the SAT which I felt gave me a better understanding of the test and made me more confident when taking it. Anjali was one of the most helpful tutors I have had yet and if you are looking to significantly increase your SAT scores, Anjali would be the person you're looking for."

- Joey Fairbanks, Peters Township High School

"I studied with Anjali for several weeks in order to improve my SAT score. Before I contacted Anjali, I had taken the SATs once and was displeased with my score. After her great tutoring I was able to improve my score by several hundred points which allowed me to get accepted to some of my top choice schools. She not only makes sure that you understand the material completely but also provides some tips to get around the funky questions that are there to trick you. She also understands peoples strengths and weaknesses. For example, I scored significantly higher on the math portion of the test compared to the other two. Due to this, we spent more time on the writing and reading and less time on the math because that was what I needed the most help with. She will challenge you and she will expect that you pay full attention during the meetings, however it truly is worth it in the end."

- Devon Chosky, student at Denison University 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.